Become a Member of Art Center East During Our 45th Anniversary!
ACE Staff has crafted a new promotion to thank and celebrate you each week in March! Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to receive these perks in your inbox. Each Sunday in March, the ACE newsletter will contain a special surprise.
If you aren’t already a member, consider joining! If you are, consider renewing. Membership fees are an integral part of our funding. You get benefits, too:
- Discounts in the ACE Gift Gallery
- 20% off class registration fees
- Limited-edition annual Membership Print (for Household Level and higher)
- Frequent Maker Program (spend $200 on ACE classes and get $25 off your next class registration)
Our 45th-anniversary celebration is all March long! These membership promos will only last March 1 and March 31, 2022. All promos below are for both new and renewing members.
- $100 Friend Tier Membership or higher will receive the ACE swag collection!
- ACE Facemask
- ACE 45th Anniversary Tote Bag
- ACE 1977 Button
- ACE Sticker
- ACE Apron
- $50 Household Tier Membership or higher will receive a free, limited-edition 45th Anniversary canvas tote bag.
- Any membership between $20 and $50 will receive an ACE Button Pin & ACE Sticker
- $10 Little Pinecones Membership or $10 Student Membership is free with the purchase of $35 or more of ACE Take & Make Art Kits.
Art Center East is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt not-for-profit organization. The IRS defines charitable contributions as the difference between your total gift and the “fair market value” of any goods or services received in exchange. The gift amount minus the value of benefits received by the donor may be considered tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law. Valued benefits can be waived by the donor, allowing the full donation to be considered a charitable gift.