Board of Directors & Staff
Board & Staff
Art Center East is managed by a diverse and committed Board of Directors, including artists, small business owners, and educators. Board members are actively involved in all aspects of the organization, including long-term strategic and fiscal planning.
ACE Board of Directors
- Dr. Nancy Knowles, President - Professor of English/Writing at Eastern Oregon University
- Nathan Prouty,Vice-President - Assistant Professor of Ceramics/3D Studies at Eastern Oregon University
- Laura Hudson, Secretary - Co-Pastor at First Presbyterian Church of La Grande
-Connie Sherrard - MSW at NEON Training and Business Development Associate
- Amelia Díaz Ettinger - Poet and Writer
- Kip Roberson - Library Director at Cook Memorial Library
- Carrie Caselton Lowe - Self Employed with RedTwig Education.
- Mike Sell, Advisory - Professor of Art at Eastern Oregon University.
- Dr. Maurizio Valerio - Advisory Coach. Community Field Coordinator atThe Ford Family Foundation