5th Annual Fiber Arts & Jewelry Exhibit
Call to Artists & Submission Form
Save the date!
February & March 2021 brings our annual Fiber Arts & Jewelry Exhibit. This annual exhibit creates a platform for the underrepresented branch of visual arts and to showcase local fiber and jewelry artists.
Art Center East invites you to enter your work in the Fourth Annual Fiber Arts & Jewelry Exhibit. This exhibit is sponsored by Union County's own La Grande Quilt Shop!
Fourth Annual Fiber Arts & Jewelry Exhibit
- One submission per artist.
- Examples of fiber medium: fabric, yarn, paper, and weaving, leather.
- Fiber Arts submissions can be no wider than 24”. There is no constraint on the height of the artwork.
- Jewelry submissions must fit on a display of artist's choice but must be able to be placed on an ACE pedestal.
- This exhibit celebrates International Women’s Month. Artists participating in this exhibit must be over the age of 18.
- Submit the photo you took inspiration from by January 11, 2020 to Art Center East either via email [email protected] or in person @ 1006 Penn Avenue, La Grande. The image chosen as inspiration must be delivered to Art Center East as they will also be on display.
- Drop-off Days: January 20 - 25, 2020. ACE will accept artwork between the hours of 10am-4:00pm January 20-24 and January 25 from 12:00-4:00pm.
- Opening Reception: January 31st from 6-8 pm
- Exhibit Duration: January 31 - March 28, 2020
- Pick Up Day: Saturday, March 28, 2020, from 12-4 pm
This entry fee has been waived due to generous sponsorship from the La Grande Quilt Shop. If you stop by their business, please take a moment to thank them for their contribution to Art Center East and arts in Eastern Oregon.