- 2oz Soap & 2oz Fiber
- Gently open the fiber and fluff it open with your fingers until you can see light through it.
- Carefully wrap around the soap in a thin layer. It’s okay to see some soap through the fiber.
- Use your hand to drip hot water on the soap and fiber. Using gently circular motions, rub the fibers with your fingers making sure the soap and fibers are very wet.
- Continue until the fiber is felted around the soap.
- Repeat as necessary using long thing layers.
Use until the soap is all gone and enjoy your scrub!!